Our Early Career Teacher (ECT) Support Programme supports ECTs by providing professional development opportunities which are tailored to their agreed induction programme priorities, encouraging them to make best use of their reduced timetable allowance.
ECTs will benefit from a personalised programme which includes:
- A teaching timetable which is reduced by a minimum of 10%
- Bespoke ECT training and CPD
- Participation in whole staff CPD on a weekly basis (Wednesdays after school)
- A dedicated mentor to support and guide you
- Timetabled mentor meetings to allow for reflection
- Networking events across the Bourne Education Trust
- A caring and welcoming environment which supports professional growth.