(FTE £21,223 - £21,782) will be prorate to weeks & hours worked above
Location: Hampton High
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours of work: 8am - 4:30pm Mon-Fri (40 hrs/week, 38 weeks/year)
Salary: NJC1 points 1 to 3 (FTE £21,223 - £21,782) will be prorate to weeks & hours worked above
This is a full time position (job share will be considered) and term time only plus one week.
Hampton High is looking for a School Receptionist/Administrator to start immediately.
About the Role
As Receptionist/Administrator, you will be responsible for providing a professional, responsive administrative support and a first class reception service to the school community.
The successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for providing a professional, productive and responsive administrative service to teaching staff and managers including the preparation of learning materials and school correspondence
- Provide an outstanding, seamless and professional customer focussed face to face service as directed by the Administration and/or Business Manager
- Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a professional, open and helpful manner, in line with school procedures
- Be proficient in the use of ICT applications and information management systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel and SIMS
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a team player, show initiative and work autonomously
- Previous school experience, and a sound knowledge of SIMS software is desirable
- Someone with a current Enhanced DBS would be preferred
Should you wish to visit the school in advance of making an application, please contact: email@example.com
Hampton High and Bourne Education Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to rigorous safer recruitment procedures an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 31 August 2022 Noon
Interview Date: Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interview may take place as soon as possible or during the week beginning Monday 5 September 2022