A level results 2017
We are really proud of our Hampton High 6th form students, who have performed very well again this year, with 34% of grades at A*-B and 67% at A*-C, a 9% increase on 2016.
Our BTEC students have also achieved well with over a third achieving Distinction* or Distinction.
With these results, the students have significantly outstripped their targets.
This is a tribute to the hard work, support and dedication of the students, their families and their teachers.
Our students have demonstrated that aspiration and resilience in their approach to the A Level exams and their BTEC work really does pay off.
Many congratulations to all the students and we wish them all the best in their future.
Students who have done particularly well:
- Gracie Grenado – Distinction* Distinction* Distinction* in Health and Social Care BTEC
- Milan Radojicic – Distinction* Distinction* in ICT and B in A Level Business Studies
- A* for Mohammed Deria in Drama (C in History and C in English Lit)
- A* for Katarzyna Ziolo in Art and Design (B in Media Studies, E in Psychology)
- Aleksander Petrovic – B,B,C in Product Design, Sociology and C in History
All students this year have been offered a place at their apprenticeship or university of choice.
For the A Level results and student destinations, click here